Help With Child Support
Secondary MENU

Help With Child Support

Do you find yourself needing help with child support payments to your ex-wife that leave you broke and struggling to make your ends meet?

It is quite common that the custodial parent wins an absurd amount of custodial child support and the husband is left with hardly enough to survive.

Most likely you are not debating that you need help with child support, but you are instead searching for relief because at the current rate you will end up homeless.

This situation is not helpful to you, your child, or your ex-wife so here are a few tips that may help you financially provide child support.

First of all, you should take into account the situation when you were assigned child support costs and your current situation. Has anything changed since then?

Ask yourself if any of these things are true since your original child support order was issued:

  • Your ex-wife has received a pay raise (or several pay raises over the years)
  • Your pay increases haven't kept up with inflation...or you haven't had a pay increase in the last year
  • You haven't checked your state laws on child support for more than a year.  Child support laws change all the time and few men know about it.  You could qualify for a reduction based on recent changes in the law
  • Your child support has been increased since the original order was issued
  • You've had a child turn 18
  • You're unemployed

If even one of these is true in your case, you're likely paying too much child support and you'll qualify for a reduction.

Most men avoid the issue because they think correcting the problem will be too time consuming and too expensive. I agree that paying a lawyer $5.000 to save $50 per month on child support probably isn't worth it. But what if there was a better way? What if you could reduce your child support $50, $100, or even $400 per month in just a few hours without a lawyer? Would you like an extra $400 a month in your pocket?

Most men continue to overpay child support because they don't realize just how easy reducing your child support can be. Once you know how the system works, getting your child support reduced is quick, cheap, and easy.

So here’s what you need to do:

Step one: Perform a quick audit of your current situation. Based on your current situation; how much child support should you be paying vs. how much you actually pay. This takes only about ten minutes. My strategies will help you minimize your obligations when calculating your support.

Most men don't know about these strategies and overpay as a consequence. For example: many men are required to carry an expensive life insurance policy cover their child support payments and don't realize that Social Security already has you covered for free.

Cancel that expensive life insurance policy now; you're already covered. Simple techniques like this can save you hundreds per year. Overpaying $50 a month for the next seven years will cost you $4,200. You deserve better.

Step two: Get your child support legally reduced once you've determined that you should be paying less. Most men think they need to pay a lawyer thousands and spend several months battling in court. The fact is you don't.

When done properly; you can reduce child support is a simple two step process that takes about one hour and costs a $50 filing fee or in many cases, nothing at all. Few lawyers will tell you how simple it really is.

I will. I've created detailed instructions that get guaranteed results. I've created an action guide for men like you that will walk you through every step of the process in great detail. Your knowledge of the process and confidence will blow your ex-wife away. She'll think you've hired a top-notch attorney.

A lawyer will change $200 an hour and take many hours to reduce your child support. The lawyer will take several weeks and thousands of dollars to get results. I'm offering my child support action guide for only $24.95.

Additionally, by following my advice, you can file the paper work to lower your child support obligation tomorrow, not next month. My strategies work in all 50 states because the two step process applies to all states.

Lawyers won't guarantee their advice. I will. If my strategies don't save you at least what you paid; I'll give you full refund. No questions asked. If my strategies save you $50 in child support per month, you'll save $600 per year. Over 5 years that's $3,000.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying my strategies. Are you going to continue to overpay your child support or are you going take action now? It doesn't get any easier than this. Try my proven, risk free, strategies now. You'll be glad you did.

Get started with help with child support you deserve at "No BS Strategies for Reducing Child Support.".


Article written by: