Reduce Child Support
Secondary MENU

How To Reduce Child Support

How do you know if you're paying too much child support? Because statistics show that many fathers overpay child support. Chances are you're one of them.

Over time, state laws change, your income changes, and your ex-wife's income changes. Odds are today your original child support order is completely out of date.

Ask yourself if any of these things are true since your original child support order was issued:

  • Your ex-wife has received a pay raise (or several pay raises over the years)
  • Your pay increases haven't kept up with inflation...or you haven't had a pay increase in the last year
  • You haven't checked your state laws on child support for more than a year. Child support laws change all the time and few men know about it. You could qualify for a reduction based on recent changes in the law
  • Your child support has been increased since the original order was issued
  • You've had a child turn 18
  • You're unemployed

If even one of these are true in your case, you're likely paying too much child support and you'll qualify for a reduction. You don't overpay your taxes or anything else in life; so why not reduce child support?

Most men avoid the issue because they think correcting the problem will be too time consuming and expensive. We think paying a lawyer $5.000 to save $50 per month on child support probably isn't worth it. But what if there was a better way?

What if you could reduce your child support $50, $100, or even $400 per month in just a few hours without a lawyer? Would you like an extra $400 a month in your pocket?

Most men continue to overpay child support because they don't realize just how easy reducing your child support can be. Once you know how the system works, getting your child support reduced is quick, cheap, and easy.

How do we know? Because contributor and men's divorce expert Matt O'Connel has reduced his child support three times in the last five years and has never used a lawyer - and never spent more than a couple of hours or paid more than $60! Two of those three times, he never paid a nickel.

Would you like to know how he did it?

Here's the two step process he recommends:

Step One is to perform a quick audit of your current situation. Based on your current situation; how much child support should you be paying vs. how much you actually pay. This takes only about ten minutes.

His strategies will help you minimize your obligations when calculating your support. Most men don't know about these strategies and overpay as a consequence.

For example: many men are required to carry an expensive life insurance policy cover their child support payments and don't realize that Social Security already has you covered for free.

Cancel that expensive life insurance policy now; you're already covered. Simple techniques like this can save you hundreds per year. Overpaying $50 a month for the next seven years will cost you $4,200. You deserve better.

Step Two is to get your child support legally reduced once you've determined that you should be paying less. Most men think they need to pay a lawyer thousands and spend several months battling in court. The fact is you don't.

Matt's strategies show you how to reduce your child support tomorrow by submitting one simple form!

When done properly; you can reduce child support is a simple two step process that takes about one hour and costs a $50 filing fee or in many cases, nothing at all.

Few lawyers will tell you how simple it really is. Matt has created detailed instructions that get guaranteed results, as well as, an action guide for men like you that will walk you through every step of the process in great detail.

Your knowledge of the process and confidence will blow your ex-wife away. She'll think you've hired a top-notch attorney.

A lawyer will change you up to $200 an hour and take many hours to reduce your child support. The lawyer will take several weeks and thousands of dollars to get results. Lawyers also will not guarantee their advice.

Do you want to continue to overpay your child support or are you going take action to reduce today?

If you do, we suggest you get started reducing your child support at "No BS Strategies for Reducing Child Support.".


Article written by: